Wednesday 30 December 2020

Mighty Sites In Murtoa

Murtoa, Australia is a tiny town with a few big attractions.

By far, the biggest attraction of all is The Stick Shed. What? No doubt, it's big.


The shed was built in 1941 as a jumbo grain storage facility, to house the grain that wasn't being exported due to WWII. Gotta pile it somewhere.

The stick name comes from the 560 large poles that hold up the shed. On one end, light holes do a dance.

Another look at the impressive grid of sticks.


Maintenance sign, keeping those foundations firm. Elsewhere in Murtoa, an historic old brick water tower, now a museum.
Rails, still in use. Graffiti adds a nice, NYC 1970s touch.

1 comment:

  1. If you keep writing this kind of post then I will be very happy because this post is very good and I am very happy that I saw this post and today I am very happy to see this post, I have also written a lot of websites and blogs. . I am giving you in the link, you can see if you want.
    looking call girls in gurugram
    girls in gurugram
    gurugram call girls booking
    Call Girls in Bandhwari
    beutiful girl
    independent call girl in gurugram
    eyes

    ReplyDelete