Friday 5 March 2021

Permanent Guests At The Woolpack Museum

What was life like a while ago in Holbrook, Australia? Head over to the mouthful titled "Woolpack Inn museum, formerly the Criterion Hotel," and gaze at various set pieces. The mannequins are waiting.

A teacher, ready with the whip.


Blotchy ambulance man. The gambler.

The most famous doll in the hotel, Mad Dog Morgan. He's a real legend, a similar Bushranger outlaw like Ned Kelly.


Lady in mourning. The nurse.
The kitchen maid.

1 comment:

  1. If you keep writing this kind of post then I will be very happy because this post is very good and I am very happy that I saw this post and today I am very happy to see this post, I have also written a lot of websites and blogs. . I am giving you in the link, you can see if you want.
    looking call girls in gurugram
    girls in gurugram
    gurugram call girls booking
    Call Girls in Bandhwari
    beutiful girl
    independent call girl in gurugram
    eyes

    ReplyDelete